The days leading up to the trade deadline always feature a few deals, but typically nothing blockbuster. The actual day of the trade deadline, however, is much, much more entertaining. This is usually where a majority of the deals take place, along with any blockbuster deals.
Below is a full list of the deals that were conducted on the trade deadline, Thursday, Feb. 18, 2016, until 3 PM EST.
- Orlando sends Channing Frye to Cleveland for Jared Cunningham; Trailblazers receive Anderson Varejao and a conditional first round pick. Tim Frazier waived to make space on Portland’s roster.
- Denver sends Randy Foye to OKC for D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak, and two second round picks.
- Atlanta sends Shelvin cheap tramadol 50 mg Mack to Utah for a second round pick.
- Detroit sends Joel Anthony and a protected 2016 first round pick to Houston for Donatas Motiejunas & Marcus Thornton.
- Miami sends Jarnell Stokes to New Orleans for a draft pick.
- Miami sends Brian Roberts and a second round pick to Portland
- Phoenix sends Markieff Morris to Washington for DeJuan Blair, Kris Humphries, and a future first round pick.
- Chicago sends Kirk Hinrich to Atlanta for a second round pick.
- LAC sends Lance Stephenson & a first round pick to Memphis for Jeff Green.
Unlike years past, this year’s trade deadline was relatively quiet and didn’t feature any big names being shipped off.
*Photo Credit: Rick Scuteri / USA TODAY Sports*